You read that correctly! Ordering IVF medication from international pharmacies is 100% LEGAL! With that said, never order anything from anywhere without doing extensive research. Save IVF is a safe and affordable option when it comes to international pharmacies. Based out of Europe, Save IVF's medication comes from the exact warehouse as United States' medication. The medication's packaging is the only difference because one is in English and the other a European language. Even though the packaging creates a language barrier, one is still able to connect the dots and determine which medication is which.
Why is it such a huge price difference? Unlike the United States, European regulations have proposed pricing limitations on pharmaceutical companies, therefore lowering the cost of health products. These regulations enable consumers to purchase these items at a discounted price compared to other markets. Also, Save IVF has reduced logistical costs by simplifying the distribution process, which then turns into savings that are passed down to valued customers.
Save IVF offers the same BRANDED medication as other pharmacies based in the United States without the high prices.
You're probably thinking to yourself: Amazing, I get to save money for the same medication, but what about the legal side of things? Can I legally do this?
The short answer is: Yes. The long answer is: All medication distributed by Save IVF has been FDA approved. Under FDA ruling, this type of medication is considered to be "personal importation" and has specific guidelines.
The FDA has guidance for personal importation of drug or device products. Below provides information regarding situations for which this might be allowed:
- Product is for the treatment of a serious condition ( Prescription Drug Products):
- The product is for a serious condition for which effective treatment may not be available domestically either through commercial or clinical means.
- There is no known commercialization or promotion of the product to persons residing in the U.S.
- The consumer affirms in writing that the product is for personal use.
- The quantity is generally not more than a three month supply and either:
- Provide the name and address of the doctor licensed in the U.S. responsible for your treatment with the product,
Save IVF takes care of ALL custom issues. Patients do not need to provide any paperwork or pay customs fees before getting their medication. Also, as long as one is not purchasing more than a three month supply, Save IVF can fulfill that order! Lastly, a doctor's prescription is ALWAYS required. Without a copy of a doctor's prescription, Save IVF will not be able to fulfill or quote any orders.